Monday 10 October 2011

MISSION ANAND


This is a story of my childhood when in was in class two or three.  I don’t know how this thing is still in my mind. But I tell you its very funny. Well I had named this blog  mission anand because it has something to do with anand. It’s a funny incident, but at that it was not it was a mission for us.

Well we were three friends, I, ambrish tiwari and abhishek sahu.  Ambrish was like a totla type, I mean he stammer sometime and we all used to call him ambrish puri and totla. And abhishek was very small boy tab so hum bhi small the par uski height humse bhi kam thi. And we were like best friends.

So what happened that day was, anand jain kar k eek ladka the hamare class mein he messed up with our little abhi. And he came to us and said ki anand had bitten him. So we decided to take a revenge on him. But could not do anything at that period. coz we had to go to other class. And that was a hall. So anand had taken a sit in the front row. And we were in the same bench but we were on back. Actually that bench was a big one and long one too. So it cant be put in the class and it was like to the wall on the right side of the class.
And mam came and took our class, and here we were planning how to take revenge, and amrish had given a killer idea. That we wiil pinch him through in his leg under the table. And we will do it when the class is going on. I was like what ?? pagal ho gaya hai tu. He said its abhi yaar kuch to karna padega hi na. I said ok. So first we had check our benches, niche dekha to do hurdles the jisse gujar ke hamein anand tak pahunchana tha.

So first we send abhi to pinch him. He was small so he went very fast and pinched anand and came back. We were like wow bahut jaldi aa gaya. And when he pinched anand he screamed, mam asked what happen to he said kuch nai mam it an mosquito, ha ha ha.

And then it was time for amrish. He was tall but thoda patla tha, he also gone quickly and came back soon, he had also pinched him hard. And we were happy that we were succeded in doing that.and now it was my turn and jaise hi I was ready to go down the bench, bell ringed and the period was over. Now mam was gone and pittu sir entered the class. And let me tell you something about pittu sir, he was the most dangerous kind of sir we ever had seen, he was like yamraj for us if we had done something wrong or our homework was not complete. This is what we thaught about pittu sir at that time.

 So he came and started teaching. We were likesher ke samne chuha. But I tell you amrish was a different person he was insane. He forced me to go but I was like no way this is pittu sir yaar agar pakda gaya to he will kill me, aur meri lash bhi nai milegi tumhe. But he said that dost ke liye itna bhi nai karega ?  to I was like ok will do it only for abhi. And get down the table. He bhagwan bacha lena mujhe- I said these  words, and when I was down amrish told ki dekh ke bich mein do hurdles hain. I was like ok kuch nai hoga re mujhe.
So I was ready to do my work. And when I was going through the bench it was the worst feeling of mine. Ki kahin kisine dekh liya to ?? what if sir ne dekh liya to I was gone, patak patak ke marenge mujhe. Aur jo hurdles the wo bhi kitna chota sa I was not fitting in them, kitni muskil se do hurdles paar ho ke I was under the anand. And ready to pinch him also. but then I saw pittu sir and he was teaching the class. I was like I m gone yaar. Ab job hi ise pinch kar ke wapas jana hai. To I pinched anand and came quickly but salla jaldi kahan a pata wo hurdles to jaan le liya tha mera.but kuch bhi kar ke our mission was successful, we had taken our revenge on anand, and we were very happy. I was like thank god ki sir ne dekha nai.

So friends this was a story where we had taken revenge on a boy who had messed with our friend.

2 comments:

About Me

My photo
Rourkela, Odisha, India
I m a part time blogger. i used to write about myself. but from now on i thought to make it more interesting by writing product reviews. i like to travel and as i am from Odisha i have almost visited every district of it. and had visited the site seeing places. i had traveled from Udala, Mayurbhanj to Sonepur, Subarnapur which is almost more than 400kms.

Twistrix

Autowebsurf

247AutoHits

10KHits

Free website traffic to your site!

yibbida

1:1 Traffic ExchangeYibbida operates a 1:1 traffic exchange system that is consistently generating web site traffic.