Thursday 1 September 2011

a nightmare


Well now this is an amazing experience which I cant forget.  Its about my nights. Its about my sleeping. Hmmm everyone, after having dinner wants to sleep and so do I, but in this case there is a twist.

So  here is what happened with me in these nights. The days are as usual normal. Watching movies in the computer, roaming  from facebook to orkut. And at evening watching tv a bit and then having dinner. And after that I lie on my bed. And now starts the cramping and pain. When I lie on my bed at night I cant sleep properly. My whole body was in pain. My back from left to right and my waist and my both knees and thigh also. These all body parts were in pain. I don’t think of pain thinking that if I will dnt think about this i can sleep. But I was wrong. The cramping was so much that I cant even move also. And the pain was so severe that for a second I stopped breathing.

 My mom massage me all over my back to feel me some comfort. And yes I feel some comfort and I sleep also but again within some minutes I wake up and I make noises. the pain was like killing me. I was feeling like I m  in hell. every second  of the clock was like a year for me, and the pain was like in its extreme position, for a second I feel to cut my legs. Every  15-20 minutes  I wake up and my mom used to massage me. I was waiting when will sun rise. And this goes on till morning. I cant sleep properly till morning. And at 5 am I wake up and do my yoga. And after that still have pain in my body but at that time I feel very sleepy, so my eyes close automatically and I sleep and again wake up at 8 or 9 am. Was feeling better but still have pain in my body.

So this is how my nights were. Cant sleep coz of pain and sleep at morning. Very painful this is. I don’t want anyone to suffer from this.

2 comments:

About Me

My photo
Rourkela, Odisha, India
I m a part time blogger. i used to write about myself. but from now on i thought to make it more interesting by writing product reviews. i like to travel and as i am from Odisha i have almost visited every district of it. and had visited the site seeing places. i had traveled from Udala, Mayurbhanj to Sonepur, Subarnapur which is almost more than 400kms.

Twistrix

Autowebsurf

247AutoHits

10KHits

Free website traffic to your site!

yibbida

1:1 Traffic ExchangeYibbida operates a 1:1 traffic exchange system that is consistently generating web site traffic.