Thursday 1 September 2011

feeling the death


This is a very small story of mine. Its about a day when I got senseless. And my mom and dad got 
very nervous.

So it was my early days of suffering from arthritis. And that time in my feet, my both thumbs were injured, and a thick skin was peeping out. So I wake up late as usual at 9am. And had got freshed. Taken breakfast and then I came to the back door of our house to sit and feel the heat of sun.
So there I was sitting and watching the butterflies  and suddenly I noticed that my right leg thumb had a skin coming out. So I decided to take it out from there, so that  a new skin can come from there. So I take my leg to my chair and I bend towards my leg and was touching my thumb, it was paining a bit. But then  also I slowly touched the thumb and started to take out that thick skin. It was a large skin. And it was swollen and it was dark red in colour.  Father was right behind me and at that time my mom also had come from duty to see me.

 So when I was taking out that skin it was taking too much of time coz I was a bit afraid also. So slowly I was taking out the skin but instead of taking small pieces of skin I was taking out a big piece of skin. I had seen the inner part opf that skin it was red and white and it was not at all good in looks and so at that time my head started spinning. I asked my father to bring some water for me. He had gone and brought  the water at that time my mom come infront of me and was watching my wound. And that time my head was spinning like a top. And my eyes were automatically closed and I cant hear anything.

 My mom suddenly looked into my eyes and asked my father to take me to the bed suddenly. Because she had already seen my eyes closing. Then suddenly my father and mom took me out of the chair and were taking me to the bed but mom asked to father to lie me down there only. And that time I was like seeing nothing, hearing nothing and my head still spinning and I was feeling nothing. For a second I thaught I m gone. M I alive or not. No yaar not so fast. Oh no.

But when I was lied down there after some seconds I wake up. My eyes were open. And I asked what happen ?. then my mom said that I was senseless at that time, ohhhh must be of that wound in my right leg thumb. I hate wound. Specially full of blood.that was a horrible experience. I was like had feel the death. I had taste the death what it is. But m very thankful to god that m alive.

 Yaar agar main chala jaunga to tum logon ko pareshan kaun karega hmmmm ???  ha ha ha ha.

2 comments:

  1. i cnt stop my tears plzz maddy aisa mat bol...dnt u dare think of dying also...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmmm ok ok shona,and plz dnt cry now, m ok re.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Rourkela, Odisha, India
I m a part time blogger. i used to write about myself. but from now on i thought to make it more interesting by writing product reviews. i like to travel and as i am from Odisha i have almost visited every district of it. and had visited the site seeing places. i had traveled from Udala, Mayurbhanj to Sonepur, Subarnapur which is almost more than 400kms.

Twistrix

Autowebsurf

247AutoHits

10KHits

Free website traffic to your site!

yibbida

1:1 Traffic ExchangeYibbida operates a 1:1 traffic exchange system that is consistently generating web site traffic.