Wednesday 28 May 2014

I AM BACK

Well hello friends. So its been a very long interval. After so many days or I think its been more than two year or so. So how have you all been. I know there’s not much of my reader, but I have my friends….... those special friends who read my stuffs. I missed writing my blogs.  God I really am very excited with my this brand new edition. And I have so much to write and share with you all. There’s so many incidents, that had occur to me. M very happy to be back. very much excited. yeah.... yeah..... i know in this pic here i am looking more terrified than excited. 

Now that m here again, I will be posting more of my blogs on a regular interval. And yeah my friends also asking me to write. And so I decided to write but this time I had decided to write all the stuffs in English language, almost everything. So god help me coz I am not that good at English. I will try my best to entertain you all, and I think u will get entertain by reading my blogs, and may be many things will go round your head about me, good, bad and all like that. But hey m ok with it. I decided to write my life’s incident here and its your choice to react in your manner.

Hey I forgot to share something interesting with you all. Remember about my disease thing. Where I had suffer a lot. Well now all that has gone, now I am more fit than before I can walk, run a bit, I can even ride my motor bike also. And of course the pain thing is gone now. M so much happy about my condition now. And I thank god for it.

 So there a lot more from me to deliver. And my next blog would be about this….. a good friend of mine and I had promised to her that my next new blog be about her. I hope she will like it.

So thanks friends. Welcome to my world of classic tales from my real life.

Take care n keep smiling 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Rourkela, Odisha, India
I m a part time blogger. i used to write about myself. but from now on i thought to make it more interesting by writing product reviews. i like to travel and as i am from Odisha i have almost visited every district of it. and had visited the site seeing places. i had traveled from Udala, Mayurbhanj to Sonepur, Subarnapur which is almost more than 400kms.

Twistrix

Autowebsurf

247AutoHits

10KHits

Free website traffic to your site!

yibbida

1:1 Traffic ExchangeYibbida operates a 1:1 traffic exchange system that is consistently generating web site traffic.